FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What should we wear for our session? Please click here for Diana’s photo session wardrobe tips.
- How much is a session? Newborn and family sessions are $500, events are $200/hr.
- About how many images are included per session? Newborn sessions: approx 150-300 edited images, Families sessions: approx 300+ images.
- Are the high resolution images included in the price of the session? YES! All images are uploaded to a private website in high resolution with full download and printing rights. There are no hidden fees, watermarks, etc.
- Are any images retouched for us? 5 images of your choice are retouched for you per session. If you would like additional retouching, it is $10 per image.
- How long does it take to get images back after a session? About 7-10 days after the session your images are uploaded to a private password protected website for you. If you need them faster for any reason please let Diana know when you book your session to make sure the calendar allows for faster processing.
- Can family members or pets be included in the photos? Yes, absolutely! Diana loves to include any and all special members of the family as part of your session.
- Is Diana vaccinated? Yes! Diana was fully vaccinated as a child, has an up to date flu vaccine, a DTAP booster in the fall of 2015, and a current TB screening.
- Can/should I nurse my baby during a session? Feeding and soothing the baby is a very normal and an expected part of the session. Breaks will be taken as necessary to make sure the baby stays as happy and comfortable as possible.